Monday, December 19, 2016

KL VS Me

Salam,

so, i still cant get over my stress and dispression yet. i start feeling sad during night, almost everyday now.

right now, i really need someone to talk too, but i donno who. seems everyone who i used to talk too seems boring if they hear me talking about the same problem over and over again. hehe

its about my relationship! hurm.. i swear that i miss him sooo damn much, but unfortunately i cant say it out loud. i try to, but i just cant.

he seems ignored me for a month now, it just make me sad more. u know, when the time that actually i really need him around me.

i just moved in to KL, the city that i hate the most. i hate my house right now but i dont have choice too. its pretty close to everything but its kindda not attract me at all.

i got stress with my job right now, first time in 4 years i seriously update my resume and start sending my resume to several company now.

but, seriously,

i need him. now. :'(

its make me question that what i do wrong this time around?

well, yes, i admit that maybe im too hope for his existance. I wish that he is the one and the last one, tapi malangnye macam x je:'(

maybe sikap i yang kuat merajuk, attention seeker, (i just need his attention, thats all) and kuat membebel ( i usually call him and talk for hours, maybe sebab tu dia boring dengan i)

its make me really sad and frustrated now. hurmm.

secara sungguhnya, i memang nak luahkan sesuatu dengan someone right now. i really really really need someone to talk to. :'(

well, He came to my life first, and i tot its gonna be fun again, and u know, being like any other sweet couple. hurmmm..

i nak je rasa semula keluar dating,
bergayut lame2.

haha.
silly me.

im sorry....
i ruined the 'we' things.

i hope u give me a chance. at least one more.

or at least, if you dont want me,
just say it.

jangan hang in, buat i tertanye2. at least help me to move on and find someone else supaya i tak tertunggu2.

boleh x?

*i getting older, and too bad im too old for someone else. sedihnyee. :'(


just another bad luck in relationship again.

semoga Allah kuatkan hati i, macamana i sembunyikan dari orang lain sekarang ni. amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment