Sunday, April 19, 2015

threat·en·ing



threat me,
punch me in the face,
scold me.
do whatever u want to.

but dont u dare touch my family, bullshit!

i glad that im already over with .....

no harsh words,

owh,
do you know that when u really dont like someone,
u actually just can add them to the 'spam number' in your phone?

so all the massages and call will directly go to spam,
and not appear on the screen.

im so glad it exist and kudos to who ever invented it.

the point is,
i really donno where i put 'not really mine' handphone charger and earphone.
lol.

and im a really hard-decision-making-person,
i run to one another handphone shop this few days,
i donno what to buy! urgh.,.

and off coz within budget,
after all, im not 'anak jutawan' and my father dont run 'million of dollars' a day.
lol.

and i think if im a 'multi millionaire daughter',
i just got married sooner to someone, well, same level with me. bhahahah.

maybe i should buy another samsung and give the new earphone and charger to the real owner of my note 3.

hurm.,
just think of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment