Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Working Hard for?


im now working hard, i mean ive already working hard. hahaha.

im saving now, for this.


chanel espadrilles! haha. i really want to reward myself with this! well, i do hope they come out again with this canvas design, or else, i have to invest more on the leather one, which cost me around rm3000., huhuhu (reason y: i want to use my own money, not bf, not husband(if), and not parents.) 



secondly!!! nice comfy, hotel style bedroom..! agagaga. ive been working for this quite long actually, i go to one to another furniture showroom but i just cant find  the 'close to my heart' bed. hehehe. well, i just bought a comfy hotel-style duvet and bedsheet with 1000 thread as they guaranty. hopefully not exceed jun. 




hopefully i can manage to buy all this before i fly to indonesia by May. aminnnn...  pray for me guys!

so, how about you? what are you working for now??

trip to london? heheh